- October 12, 2015 - October 14, 2105 20 Group Meeting: 20 Group Meeting ... Learn More
- December 1 - 2, 2015 Farm Equipment Sales Consultant Leadership Course: This is the first of three modules ... Learn More
- December 1 - 3, 2015 Parts & Accessories Management Workshop-AB: Workshop Location: Sandman Hotel W... Learn More
Chart of Accounts Builder
Provide your accountant with Spader's Chart of Accounts and you've given yourself a good start to getting better management information from your financial statements every month. Developed to help you implement the training we provide, the Chart of Accounts is the basis for making your financial statements a more meaningful management tool, and for accurately tracking internals and monitoring Collect-able™ Efficiency in your service department.
Structure your Chart of Accounts to provide high-performance information, the kind of financial data you need to make better decisions.
How it Works
- You get our review of your current Chart of Accounts.
- Your Spader analyst will give you recommendations for accounts specific to your industry.
- We'll follow-through with guidance for implementation into your accounting process.
Contact us to learn more about Chart of Accounts Builder.