- October 12, 2015 - October 14, 2105 20 Group Meeting: 20 Group Meeting ... Learn More
- December 1 - 2, 2015 Farm Equipment Sales Consultant Leadership Course: This is the first of three modules ... Learn More
- December 1 - 3, 2015 Parts & Accessories Management Workshop-AB: Workshop Location: Sandman Hotel W... Learn More
Managing by Values® Consulting and Coaching
A strong culture is the single most important aspect driving the success of your business.
How You Will Benefit
Formalize and further strengthen the winning culture of your company by implementing the trademarked Managing by Values® business management and development process, developed in conjunction with the program's author, Dr. Michael O'Connor. This program guides your company to build a winning culture through the process as described in story form in the best-selling book, Managing by Values, by dr. O'Connor and Ken Blanchard.
How It Works
Phase 1 - Clarifying
In this phase of the MBV process, we work together to clearly define the essence of your company, which consists of your Mission (your purpose, who you are), your Vision (who you intend to be), and your Values (how you do business). This establishes the foundation to further strengthen the direction and focus in your company.
Phase 2 - Communicating
The Communicating phase involves sharing the advantages of a Values-based approach by showing how it benefits all key stakeholders, including employees. It also involves training everyone in the company on how to integrate the Values into daily work practices.
Phase 3 - Aligning
The Aligning phase is designed to continuously reinforce the Values-based approach and eliminate any gaps between current practices and Values-based practices with individuals, departments and company-wide. A Spader consultant certified by the Center for Managing by Values will be there to provide direction and support throughout the process.
You Will Receive
- Two management team work sessions facilitated by a qualified Spader consultant
- Your own clearly-defined Mission, Vision and Values statements
- Facilitation of one or more follow-up focus group sessions
- Results analysis and recommendations
- A variety of implementation tools and processes to use within your organization for Values alignment
- Company-wide survey results reporting showing baseline Values alignment
- Managers' baseline 360 reports showing individual alignment with company Values
- Individual manager debriefing, coaching and action planning for further Values alignment
- Working by Values implementation workshop for all employees
Thank you for the MBV process and the positive direction it is moving our organization... but, more importantly, the direcrtion it is starting to move the personal lives of the individuals who work here. As I came in this morning, two individuals met me (separately) and commented how great this was for the organziation and the personal reflection it had caused within them regarding their lives outside work.
I write to simply say Thank You for the MBV process and the positive direction it is moving our organization....but, more importantly, the direction it is starting to move the personal lives of the individuals who work here. As I came in this morning, two individuals met me (separately) and commented how great this was for the organization and the personal reflection it had caused within them regarding their lives outside work. Whether or not we are successful in working or living by our identified values is yet to be seen, but the idea that we may have helped a few people to take stock in their personal values and reflect on them and their personal behaviors is enough to know we did and are doing the right things.
- Mike Cook
|Managing by Values White Paper
Download this white paper by the Yale School of Business to learn more about how Managing by Values turned one company around.
Contact us to learn more about how Spader can help your business find fulfilling success.