- October 12, 2015 - October 14, 2105 20 Group Meeting: 20 Group Meeting ... Learn More
- December 1 - 2, 2015 Farm Equipment Sales Consultant Leadership Course: This is the first of three modules ... Learn More
- December 1 - 3, 2015 Parts & Accessories Management Workshop-AB: Workshop Location: Sandman Hotel W... Learn More
Spader 20 Groups get results. Proven ideas and best practices are shared. Paradigms shift. Solutions are identified. It is not a social club. Real work gets done.
Members benefit from an incredible depth and breadth of experience, a facilitator who has been there as a business owner or in a key management role, detailed and proprietary reports, and carefully matched peers who share your goals and needs.
Spader 20 Group members also receive our proprietary forward forecasting system, a method of predicting future sales and profits with amazing accuracy. And every month members get comprehensive consolidated financial reports showing peer-to-peer comparisons.
Membership gives you concrete advantages.
- Best practices in your industry
- Spader's valuable monthly financial report on your business and how it compares to others in your group and industry, including True*(tm) online dashboards and other specialized analyses of your company's financial (and non-financial) performance
- Hard intelligence on trends within your group and your industry
- Spader's proprietary forecasting analysis to predict with amazing accuracy your future financial performance
- Timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what's hot and what's not, etc.
- What works–and straight talk on what doesn't
- A Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Visits to member-businesses to see best practices first-hand
- The chance to solve tough issues with peers face-to-face; most groups meet several times each year
- A support network of other business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Valuable relationships with peak performers in your industry
- Toll-free support for any questions that arise
View our calendar for upcoming 20 Group meetings.
Total Business 20 Groups
The idea is simple. Several times a year, you network with non-competing peers from across the United States and Canada under the guidance of a Spader Business Management group consultant. Then you go home with tactics, information and trends to impact your bottom line.
Most meetings take place near a member-business so the group can visit the host-member's facility. We match you with industry peers according to commonalities in sales volume, goals, business profile and personal fit. The opportunity for comparison and learning with peers is the hallmark of Spader 20 Groups.
It's a commitment. It's totally confidential. And you are challenged and held accountable, which helps you achieve goals and reap tremendous rewards.
Spader conducts Total Business 20 Groups in these industries:
- Farm Equipment
- Lighting Showroom
- Office Furniture
- Recreational Vehicles
Each month, you and fellow members submit your financial information to the group through Spader. In return you get valuable monthly, consolidated financial reports with key financial analysis. Use them to compare your operation to high, low and average performers within your group and industry and to understand where you rank among them. You and fellow members use the information to solve problems, share ideas, and figure out what is and is not working.
Build A Better Business
At the end of the day, it's all about performance and profits. Spader 20 Groups help you fine-tune planning and operations to strengthen the bottom line. The monthly exchange of financial information shows you how the most profitable businesses do it. There's also plenty of informal human exchange here—but we're not talking fluff. You get concrete analysis, information and critique at each meeting. And that gives you the tools to boost productivity and increase profits.
Departmental and Special Focus 20 Groups
Departmental and Special Focus 20 Groups provide important ways to be more efficient and more profitable, while creating a support network of peers who understand exactly where you're coming from.
Though it's not required, you're welcome to join both a Total Business and a Departmental or Special Focus 20 Group. You may find your participation in one lends tremendous insight into the other.
Departmental Groups Available:
RV Service & Parts
Powersports Service & Parts
- Marine Retailers Association of America
- North American Equipment Dealers Association
- RV Dealers Assocation
- United Motorcoach Association