Profit Strategies Workshop
Unlock the secrets of understanding and managing the financial aspects of your business.
Learn how to understand what your financials are telling you and how to organize and communicate your financial plan. Make a coherent, actionable financial plan to set goals and boost profits across the company, by department and by employee and then execute it.
Profit Strategies offers the critical financial principles, ratios and tools from our Total Management 1 Workshop to give you the essentials you need to create a strategy and written plan for profit.
View Upcoming Workshop Dates Register for This Workshop
You'll Leave Knowing
- How to make faster, better decisions based on proven principles and ratios for business management
- Simplified score-keeping in a profit plan that connects the financial goals of the company, each department, and individual employees
- How to make an accurate financial plan
Workshop at a Glance
Key Agenda Items
Principles: Spader's general business and success principles for understanding and improving performance and profitability
- Spader's Profit Power® formulas
- Spader's industry-specific Key Expense Ratios
- One Dollar EmPOWERment® - the scorecard managers and employees can understand
- How departments can work together to complement and integrate
- How to make sense of your financial statements and make them a useful tool for your business
Profit Planning: Build easy-to-understand, adaptable profit plans for the company and each department
- The five key factors to managing unit prep
- The 30-minute budget
- Total company and departmental expense ratio guidelines
- How to identify the red, yellow and green flags in your financial statements
Forward Forecasting and Deviations: Spader's proprietary forward forcasting system
- Proven monthly monitoring system for identifying and managing profit plan deviations
- Highly accurate forecasting to manage for the future versus comparing to last year
Materials & Toll-Free Support
Each participant takes home a set of materials that includes the tools, processes, tips and forms needed for implementation and reference. You'll also receive toll-free support from a group of Spader Business Management specialists for any questions you have when implementing what you've learned.
Sioux Falls Attendees - An optional review and analysis of your financial statements is available. Bring your last year-end statement with you to the workshop.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 approximately
Please arrive 30 minutes early the first morning for registration.
Who Should Attend & Workshop Cost
1st Attendee - $995.00
2nd Attendee - $895.00
3rd+ Attendee - $795.00