- October 12, 2015 - October 14, 2105 20 Group Meeting: 20 Group Meeting ... Learn More
- December 1 - 2, 2015 Farm Equipment Sales Consultant Leadership Course: This is the first of three modules ... Learn More
- December 1 - 3, 2015 Parts & Accessories Management Workshop-AB: Workshop Location: Sandman Hotel W... Learn More
Total Management 2 Workshop
Develop a strong, growing culture and a high-performance staff.
A strong culture holds the power to take any business from mediocre to stellar. The breakthrough proprietary Total Business Success™ Model sets the foundation for this management program, developed jointly by Spader Business Management and Dr. Michael O'Connor and the Center for Managing by Values. This program leverages Dr. O'Connor's proven Managing by Values(R) system, the powerful new PRO-daptive(R) Total Leadership and Management model, as well as dozens of people-related management principles developed by Dr. O'Connor over more than three decades of working with businesses. Not only will you learn how to create and sustain a vibrant culture, but you'll also learn how to attract the right people and maximize the resources you already have.
By dissecting a case study company, you'll quickly grasp how to use TM2 to break down the challenges many businesses face in the arenas of culture and people, and how to implement more effective management practices in your company.
You'll Leave Knowing
- How to better lead and manage a business, personally and through others
- What a fully-developed, high-performing business looks like, and you'll have a roadmap to get there
- The three components of an effective culture
- A system for creating and implementing a strong culture for the long-term success of any business
- A clear and practical system of effective people management - the human equation - for hiring, developing and position succession planning
Workshop at a Glance
Key Agenda Items
Total Business Success™ Model
- Learn focused performance solutions to handle all types of business issues
- Performance solutions for growth-oriented organizations and stability-oriented organizations
- Recommended development sequence
- Create a clearly defined rallying point for your people and clients that provides a sustained high-performance environment
- Key tools for building a results-oriented values-based company
- The Fortunate Philosophy of all-win companies (CEOs - Customers, Employees, Owners, Significant others)
- How to create a set of values that are meaningful and effective to strengthen your business
- The three criteria for creating or evaluating a good mission statement
- The two key elements of a compelling vision
- Building Winning Cultures simulation
- Assess your leadership approach using the PRO-daptive(R) Total Leadership model
- Position succession planning to ensure you have the right people in the right jobs, now and in the future
- When (and how) to use the five different types of leadership approaches
- The ABC Model for hiring, managing and developing people
- JobTRACKs(TM): job descriptions taken to the next level
- The Big Six factors for profiling a job, evaluating candidates and predicting job holder performance
- The Performance Management Process for developing high performing job holders
Organizational Assessment Survey
- This health assessment reveals key ailing points in your business's performance to help you find the right path back to robust success
- OAS survey process for identifying concern areas and targeting improvement plans based on the Total Business Success™ model
- Case study application of survey results
- Seamlessly move from one level of growth to the next while keeping your finger on the pulse of your business and the marketplace
- Five guiding principles of effective business plateaus management
- Spader's Business Plateaus model and business plateau variables with guidelines
- The four functional segments of management, and how to structure them
- How culture implementation and organizational structure vary at each business plateau
- How the owner/general manager's role changes at each business plateau based on the 36 job performance factors
Materials and Toll-Free Support
Each participant takes home a set of materials that includes the tools, processes, tips and forms needed for implementation and reference. You'll also receive toll-free support from a group of Spader Business Management specialists for any questions you have when you are implementing what you've learned.
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 (optional work session from 1:00 to 5:00)
Please arrive 30 minutes early the first morning for registration.
Who Should Attend & Workshop Cost
Business owner, president/CEO, general manager, executives
Department directors and managers
Human resources manager
1st Attendee - $2,995.00
2nd Attendee - $2,795.00
3rd+ Attendee - $2,595.00
I cannot begin to thank you for the invaluable information, tools and lessons we took away from Total Management 2 last week. The class was inspiring, invigorating and extremely helpful in our pursuit of success.
- Kristen Hegg Zueger